Print Back

Most helpful positive review

PERFECT!I would buy this product again

by cgodino on Aug 23, 2012

5.0

"I bought my ipod touch and it was all I expected to be. It´s light, compact, easy to control and set up and beautifull. I took hundreds of pictures from my trip an they where incredible!People in B&H were so kind that I would strongly recomend doing all your electronic shopping there without hesitation. They use to give advise and recomendations regarding the products you purchase, I found them very usefull...."  Read Full Review

See more positive reviews

See more negative reviews

I prefer android devices

★☆☆☆☆
1.0

"music and games and videos and talk"

Pros:

• Easy to set up

Dec 20 2012
Pedro Moreno
Santa Barbara, CA
  • Audiophile

PERFECT!I would buy this product again

5.0

"I bought my ipod touch and it was all I expected to be. It´s light, compact, easy to control and set up and beautifull. I took hundreds of pictures from my trip an they where incredible!People in B&H were so kind that I would strongly recomend doing all your electronic shopping there without hesitation. They use to give advise and recomendations regarding the products you purchase, I found them very usefull."

Pros:

• Compact,
  • Easy to set up,
  • Good audio,
  • Long battery life,
  • Reliable,
  • Simple controls

Aug 23 2012
cgodino
New York NY and Buenos Aires Argentina

It's an Apple.

5.0

"What else is there to say? Of course the quality of the iPod is great, I just filled it up relatively quickly, so if you have a lot of music, I would suggest buying the 32GB or 64GB."

Pros:

• Compact,
  • Easy to set up,
  • Good audio,
  • Long battery life,
  • Reliable,
  • Simple controls

Nov 19 2011
Stig
Studio City, CA
Full review provided by B&H Photo Video

can't wait to buy one for myself.

5.0

"I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER WHO JUST TURNED 15YRS. SHE HAD WANTED THIS FOR A WHILE. I WENT ONLINE TO SEARCH FOR THE BEST PRICE AND THE QUICKIEST WAY TO GET IT. B&H PHOTO HAD DIFFERENT OPTIONS FOR DELIVERY. I HAD A LIMITED TIME TO GET IT.I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE PRODUCT AND SO WAS MY GRANDDAUGHTER. NOW I HAVE A COUPLE OF MORE GRANDKIDS THAT WOULD LIKE ONE AS WELL AS MYSELF."

Pros:

• Easy to set up,
  • Good audio,
  • Long battery life,
  • Lots of storage,
  • Reliable

Jun 28 2012
GRANDMA LYN THE MUSIC LOVER
DOWNEY, CA
  • Casual listener

New iPod Better Than the Last

★★★★☆
4.0

"I bought this as a replacement for my girlfriend's 3rd generation iPod Touch when the headphone jack broke, and she couldn't be happier with it. Compared with the previous generation, this one runs more smoothly, with less lag; crashes/hangs less often; and offers better battery life. The addition of the cameras is great, and works off of a lite version of iPhoto. FaceTime is fun and easy to use, and the 720p video you can take with the back camera, while not "true" HD, is great for grab-the-moment stuff.

As for the down side: after more than a decade, I'm sure everybody's aware that iTunes' DRM/permissions system can be kind of a pain. Straightening everything out with the new iCloud service could be a little smoother. Her computer offered to set up the new iPod from a backup to her old one, but only transferred onto it a couple of apps (no music, photos, or videos). The setup process as a whole required at least three entries of her iTunes password.

The last thing, minor though it may be, is that because they added the camera to the back side, they had to switch the standby button to the other side of the top of the iPod. The combination of that and the new generation's slimmer size means that it won't fit into the old iPod's soft case. It's not really worth complaining about, as the soft case would've covered the back camera anyway, but it's a bit lame to have to drop another 30 bucks on accessories to something that looks superficially almost identical to the one you had. Oh well, such is life.

All in all, my gf loves it, and it was definitely worth the money. It sounds good, it's super easy to use, and it's essentially an iPhone without the cell contract."

Pros:

• Compact,
  • Good audio,
  • Long battery life,
  • Reliable,
  • Simple controls

Cons:

• Drm is a bit of a hassle

Feb 1 2012
Raj
Seattle, WA

He loves it!

5.0

"My 17 year old son, loves that he is gettting another Ipod touch. This has to be his favorite item in the world. He can Wifi when he is out. He can send text on it, social networks, download his music,and make phone calls through a website with limited min. perfect for emergency and the recent one he had for about 5 years. He is looking forward to another 5 years or more til the next upgraded. The only thing is this time around he is getting a protective holder so he will not drop and crack the screen."

Pros:

• Good audio,
  • Reliable

Dec 20 2011
Chele
Atlanta, GA

great!

5.0

"it's easy to use, it's fast, have a lot of apps, i love it!"

Pros:

• Easy to set up,
  • Long battery life,
  • Lots of storage

Apr 30 2012
almayv
Leon, Mexico
  • Audiophile

they´re the best!

5.0

"do you know ipad? this is the smaller version. you can do a lot of things with this little guy.

i bought to my girlfriend and she didn´t put any song inside. she uses as a pocket computer. taking pictures, sending emails and other things that i didn´t realized this ipod could do.

i have the first generation ipod touch and this one is so much better!"

Pros:

• Compact,
  • Easy to set up,
  • Long battery life,
  • Reliable

Cons:

• Price little over

Mar 13 2012
mlewicki
rio de janeiro, brasil
Full review provided by B&H Photo Video

Incomparable and always copied.

5.0

"Everything about that product is the best and you can use it in many situations specially when you are relaxing using games and musics."

Pros:

• Compact,
  • Easy to set up,
  • Good audio,
  • Long battery life,
  • Lots of storage,
  • Reliable,

Aug 8 2012
Tom
São José do Rio Preto, SP - Brasil

Great look and product

5.0

"I have purchased three of this product, my three teenage boys are finding new applications all the time, great resourse for schoolwork as well."

Pros:

• Compact,
  • Good audio,
  • Lots of storage,
  • Reliable,
  • Simple controls

Cons:

• Short battery life

Dec 6 2011
mommy of 8
North Wales, PA

Displaying 1 - 10 of 128 Reviews
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Please let us know what kind of issue this is:

Email Address: (required)

We will never publish your email — see our privacy policy

Comments:

or Cancel

You selected:  Single review

Apple iPod touch 4th Generation 8GB Wi-Fi Digital Music/Video Player w/3.5'' LCD Touchscreen & Dual Cameras (White) - B Questions

Have a question about this product? Get answers from the Buzzillions.com community.

Questions and Answers

Provided by Geeks.com

Reach out and touch some fun!Apple's iPod touch MC540LL/A sets the bar even higher for portable media devices with this 8 GB Wi-Fi enabled media player. Using the revolutionary 3.5-inch Multi-touch Retina display, this device lets you poke, prod, pinch, slide, spread, and touch your way through your contact list, photo album, and music or video playlists.With integrated Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n wireless support, you get a whole new level of functionality; watch YouTube videos, browse the web, and plot directions with the included applications! Sample and purchase music and movies from the Apple iTunes store or choose from thousands of apps (applications) from the App Store. You think intergrated Wi-Fi is cool? With the Bluetooth v1.2 + EDR wireless you can connect a set of Bluetooth headphones, Bluetooth speakers and even print all without wires!Thanks to the Accelerometer motion detection technology, you can tilt and turn your iPod for life-like controlling. Turn a steering wheel, shake and roll a die, tilt the pinball machine, or simply change the 3.5-inch screen from portrait to landscape view -- it's all so easy...and fun! And, with the latest available firmware, this 4th Generation iPod Touch features functions not found in the last generation models like dual cameras, HD video recording, FaceTime, Retina display and Home Screen customizations like folders and wallpaper!With all these features, you'll be looking for any excuse you can to touch your iPod touch!

Specification Description
style 885909497232
taxable Y
trackingLinkBaseUrl http://www.meijer.com
trackingLinkUri /catalog/

Prices, inventory, and product information are provided by the merchants and may include any promotional discounts that are not available to all customers. We assume no responsibility for accuracy of price information provided by merchants, but please to any pricing discrepancies so we can notify the merchant. Additionally, sales taxes and shipping costs are not included in listed prices, so please check with the merchant for total costs.

Product specifications and information are obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of product information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. Product reviews are written and submitted by online shoppers to assist you as you shop. They do not reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content of ratings and reviews submitted by users.

Powered by PowerReviews, Inc. ©2011 All Rights Reserved