Print Back

Most Helpful Reviews

Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 Reviews

Show

Sort by

My son takes this toy everywhere. Very clever toy design.

★★★★☆
4.0

"My son received this toy as a gift from an adopted grandma. He takes it everywhere. Where once, I had to pack multiple toys to keep him content on short outings, now I just pack this. He plays with it as a cell phone for a while, then as a truck, then back.

Big plus is that the volume is quite soft. I don't worry about my son's hearing or my sanity. Only problem is that the first one had dead batteries. It takes three 1.5v watch batteries. I just exchanged it for a new one."

Dec 22 2009
Stay at home Dad "Henry"

Love it!

★★★★★
5.0

"My ten month old son loves this... But its really quite and hard to hear what the toy is saying. Still he has a lot of fun with it!"

Jun 17 2010
Connor's Mommy "Rachel"

CHOKING HAZARD

★☆☆☆☆
1.0

"My son had this toy approximately 20 minutes and one of the yellow caps on the tires came off!!! CHOKING HAZARD!!!"

Oct 25 2009
B. Smith

Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 Reviews

Please let us know what kind of issue this is:

Email Address: (required)

We will never publish your email — see our privacy policy

Comments:

or Cancel

You selected:  Single review

Caterpillar Cat Talkin Truck Cell Phone Questions

Have a question about this product? Get answers from the Buzzillions.com community.

Questions and Answers

Provided by Target

Stay In Touch With The Whole Cat Crew. Enjoy Great Lights And Sound Play With Real Phone Sounds Construction Chatter Ringtones And Camera Phone Sounds. Enjoy As A Play Phone Or Fold It Up And Use As A Freerolling Dump Truck. manufacturer's Suggested Age:

Prices, inventory, and product information are provided by the merchants and may include any promotional discounts that are not available to all customers. We assume no responsibility for accuracy of price information provided by merchants, but please to any pricing discrepancies so we can notify the merchant. Additionally, sales taxes and shipping costs are not included in listed prices, so please check with the merchant for total costs.

Product specifications and information are obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of product information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. Product reviews are written and submitted by online shoppers to assist you as you shop. They do not reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content of ratings and reviews submitted by users.

Powered by PowerReviews, Inc. ©2011 All Rights Reserved