Print Back

Show

Sort by

Great Swing!

5.0

"We love this swing! Our grandchildren ages 2 and 16 months enjoy it so much. And, we feel safe with them in it. Thank you for a great product."

Pros:

• Durable,
  • Easy assembly,
  • Fun,
  • Weather proof

Jul 7 2014
Char
Virginia Beach, Virginia
  • Beginner
Full review provided by Toys R Us

Baby loves it!

5.0

"Our 8-month old loves this swing, and sits well in it, even falling asleep on a cool evening. Metal stays cool to touch even in hot sun, and plastic-covered chain means no worries about rust or dirt."

I love my swing!

I love my swing!

Pros:

• Comfortable,
  • Weather proof

Sep 7 2010
Mama
Baltimore
Full review provided by Swing Sets And More

Great Swing - V. Large Bucket though.

4.0

"Swing is constructed great and is a good quality product. However, I bought this swing thinking it would be like the ones at our park that look just like it, but the bucket is much larger. It works fine for my 2 1/2 yr. old, but it will not work for smaller ones (i.e. 9 mo. old). I thought it would do next summer when my newborn would be ready for a swing, but it is a bit larger than I expected. Still v. satisfied."

Pros:

• Attractive,
  • Comfortable,
  • Easy assembly,
  • Easy to clean,
  • Weather proof,
  • Well built / quality

Oct 3 2009
Swinging Monkey Toddler
Bristol, VA

Great quality swing

5.0

"High Quality Swing. Easy to get child into and out of the swing. Safe without any buckles. Nice looking green which matched my playset and other swings. Easily adjustable to many different heights. We put it at an easy for an adult to push level. My daughter loves this!"

Pros:

• Attractive,
  • Comfortable,
  • Easy assembly,
  • Easy to clean,
  • Weather proof,
  • Well built / quality

Aug 13 2010
Baskrox
Baltimore, MD

Great Park-like quality

5.0

"This swing matches the same quality you would find in a park swing set. The chain is coated so that little fingers don't get pinched. [...]Glad I didn't buy the plastic toddler type swings because this swing will surpass the life of that. My 8 month likes it so much we wish we had one indoors."

Pros:

• Attractive,
  • Easy assembly,
  • Easy to clean,
  • Well built / quality

Nov 3 2010
Chimmi
San Antonio,TX
Full review provided by Swing Sets And More

sturdy and playground quality!

5.0

"This swing is the most sturdy, well made item I have seen in a long time. I am usually disappointed by all the cheap construction I see in the stores, but this swing exceeded my expectations. My active 1-1/2 year old loves it!!!"

Pros:

• Attractive,
  • Comfortable,
  • Easy to clean,
  • Weather proof,
  • Well built / quality

Mar 15 2010
eliza's mom
gettysburg, PA

Very sturdy swing

5.0

"We've only had this swing a few weeks, and so far we are very happy with it. It is very sturdy and seems comfortable for our 9 month old. No rough edges, nice rubberized chain. It hooked onto our swingset's attachments with no trouble (does not come with its own attachments.)

One side of the seat is higher than the other, making a "back" and a "front." You can still seat the baby in backwards if needed (to face away from the sun) but I guess I was expecting it to be like the swings at the playground, which don't seem to have a specific front/back."

May 13 2006
Lisa
California
Full review provided by Home Depot

I would buy this produt again.

4.0

"I bought this bucket swing for my 3 year old grand daughter. She had a bad accident involving her front teeth earlier this summer and was afraid to get back in one. She is very comfortable in this swing and I would highly recommend it.[...]"

Pros:

• Durable,
  • Easy assembly,
  • Weather proof

Oct 16 2008
Pam the active grandma
Lawrenceburg, IN

Great for your toddler!

5.0

"My two year old loves this swing, and can't get enough time in it when we are out in the yard. It is of good, durable construction and I anticipate we will use it for many years."

Pros:

• Comfortable,
  • Easy assembly,
  • Easy to clean,
  • Weather proof,
  • Well built / quality

Feb 28 2010
NC Mom
NC

Sturdy swing

4.0

"I was impressed with how sturdy the bucket swing was and how easy to install, but my grand daughters haven't had a chance to use it yet so I can't comment on its comfort or ease of use yet."

Pros:

• Attractive,
  • Easy to clean,
  • Well built / quality

Dec 3 2010
Nana
Sonoma, CA

Displaying 1 - 10 of 78 Reviews
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Please let us know what kind of issue this is:

Email Address: (required)

We will never publish your email — see our privacy policy

Comments:

or Cancel

You selected:  Single review

Gorilla Playsets Full Bucket Swing in Green Questions

Have a question about this product? Get answers from the Buzzillions.com community.

Questions and Answers

Provided by Swing Sets And More

A wonderful addition for families with small children this swing seat is made to last with a polymer molded seat design that resists overheating and fading in direct sunlight. It comes with 5'1 zinc plated chains, with 30" of pinch-free plastisol coating.

Features:

• Swing seat holds up to 75 lbs
  • Polymer molded seat has UV protection that resist fading and overheating in direct sunlight
  • Two powder coated 5'1" long zinc plated chains with 30" of pinch-free plastisol coating
  • For children ages 3 and up
  • Available in blue, green, and yellow

Specification Description
PreSchool Yes
Registerable Yes
TRU Age Range 3 - 10 years
TRU SKN 594850

Prices, inventory, and product information are provided by the merchants and may include any promotional discounts that are not available to all customers. We assume no responsibility for accuracy of price information provided by merchants, but please to any pricing discrepancies so we can notify the merchant. Additionally, sales taxes and shipping costs are not included in listed prices, so please check with the merchant for total costs.

Product specifications and information are obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of product information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. Product reviews are written and submitted by online shoppers to assist you as you shop. They do not reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content of ratings and reviews submitted by users.

Powered by PowerReviews, Inc. ©2011 All Rights Reserved