Print Back

Most helpful positive review

Great Set!

by AZGolfGuy on Oct 25, 2011

5.0

"I looked all over for a fire pit set... this is the best value by far! Chairs are very comfortable and look like they were well made. I look forward to using the set a lot this Fall/Winter...."  Read Full Review

See more positive reviews

Most helpful negative review

Great Chairs - table is not so much

by brian on Sep 01, 2011

See more negative reviews

Great Set!

5.0

"I looked all over for a fire pit set... this is the best value by far! Chairs are very comfortable and look like they were well made. I look forward to using the set a lot this Fall/Winter."

Oct 25 2011
AZGolfGuy

Great firepit set!

5.0

"I searched for a few weeks for a firepit set. I was hesitant to purchase this since it was online only and I couldn't see it in the store. But, I read all of the reviews and it sounded like a great set, so I purchased it. I am very happy with this purchase. The cushioned chairs are beautiful and very comfortable. The firepit is very sturdy and works very well. The only issue was that it was very hard to put the set together with the provided tools. You really need to have some additional tools on hand. But, once you have the right tools, set-up is very easy. I''ve received many compliments on the set. Also, a few different companies sell this set, but Home Depot's price is the best by far."

Sep 4 2010
JoannS
Fairport, New York

Firepit set

5.0

"This set is beautiful. The chairs are aboslutely gorgeous. As stated in another review, you can put them together with the tools included, but my husband went to his tool box and got the job done more quickly with his tools. The quality of the cushions and comfort are terrific. We have not put the table together. It is quite big, but the tile is beautiful. The delivery was great, quick, and the packaging was good as well. This set cannot be beat for quality, comfort, and price."

Sep 18 2010
dptx
tx

Great Buy!

5.0

"We ordered this late in the season while it was on sale. We were happily suprised by the high quality and comfort of this set. My husband has a bad back and, with the help of the included lumbar pillows, finds these chairs comfortable - which is really something for him! The fire pit table with the lid on works great as just a coffee table. The assembly took a little time, but was not difficult for us at all. The chairs rock slightly which is a great bonus. Highly recommend!"

Sep 19 2010
Neatski
Cincinnati, OH

Palm Canyon Colllection

5.0

"My husband and I purchased this set and we love it. As other purchasers mentioned, the set is comfortable and well worth purchasing. It was easy to assemble and we plan on purchasing two of the chaise chairs soon. Also, the delivery company was very nice. They had us scheduled for delivery on a day that I would not be home. I asked for the patio set to be delivery when I was home. They said no problem. This is what I call EXCELLENT customer service."

Sep 19 2010
Bosley
Hinesville, Georgia

Love it so far!

★★★★☆
4.0

"Recieved this on May 4, 2011. Love the looks of the set, very comfy! A few minor scratches that really don't bother me, (they include a jar of touch up paint). It was very easy to put together after the first chair, (instructions can be a bit confusing for the chairs) but I HIGHLY recommend a ratchet set or it will take 3-4 x longer and your hands will be killing you. I hope to have my first fire in the next few days. Would definitely recommend to anyone considering purchasing this set. I'm considering getting two end tables so that it is easier to place food/drinks closer, I only wish there were ottomans as options so you could put your feet up. Might be too hot on the feet when there is a fire burning! Sturdy set, yet lightweight enough to easily move the chairs around. The table is ~ 125lbs with the tiles in place. Gave 4 stars only because I haven't had a fire yet."

May 14 2011
Jenrey
Santa Rosa, CA

Great Chairs - table is not so much

3.0

"Table arrived damaged: One of the stone accents was broken and the table frame is dented; still waiting for a replacement stone. The chairs were easy to assemble (table was too) and the cusions are very nice (thick and velcro straps to help hold them in place). They also provided the little plastic caps to go over all the bolt and nut ends - nice touch. The chairs are light but sturdy and with cusions removed will stack on top each other for easy storage. Have not burned a fire in the table yet, but don't think I will want anything to get too big (hot) since the fire-pit metal is pretty light-weight. I think it will warp if I build a decent fire in it. Also, the table cover is easily marked up and had several scratches upon arrival. I give 3 stars due to shipping damage (I blame the packaging for some of that) and the firepit table being lower quality than expected."

Sep 1 2011
brian
virginia

Built to Last Outside???

3.0

"We bought one of these sets last Summer, Used less than one season. There are few things that merit some consideration. First of all as you may have seen, the coushions tend to not keep their shape, and will quickly develop dips where you have sat. In other words, they don't bounce back to the nice flat shape for very long. Next is the fact that we don't believe this fabric is very durable in the elements, therefore we have to take in the cushions to the garage every time we're done using the set, or else we think the rain and sun would easily destroy them...high maint, but worth it to keep them nice. Lastly, the metal screen that goes over the fire, will disintegrate quickly, and you'll be left with a screen that literally falls apart at the top where the fire has been the hottest. I'm trying to get them to replace mine....not even one season and it's ruined."

May 23 2011
Torriatte

Great Value Good Product

★★★★☆
4.0

"The set looks even better than we anticipated. Delivery was well within the time frame promised. Assembly

was not difficult but greatly enhanced by the use of

my socket wrench set rather than the wrenches included which would have added another 45 minutes to the task.

Table is well made and although we never intend to use the fire pit it looks great with the metal insert cover and decorative candles on top."

Oct 16 2010
JBruce
Northeast Florida

Beautiful Patio Set

5.0

"We have just replaced some eighteen year old sundeck furniture with the Palm Valley Firepit Set and are delighted with the change. We were able to set up the chairs and table with only moderate difficulty (given our ages, I suppose). And now that we have it all together and have been able to sit back in the chairs and relax, we haven't been able to stop grinning."

Oct 17 2010
SwingingSeniors
Round Rock, Texas

Displaying 1 - 10 of 58 Reviews
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Please let us know what kind of issue this is:

Email Address: (required)

We will never publish your email — see our privacy policy

Comments:

or Cancel

You selected:  Single review

Hampton Bay Palm Canyon Collection 5-Piece Firepit Set 2-10-554-FSET Questions

Have a question about this product? Get answers from the Buzzillions.com community.

Questions and Answers

Provided by Home Depot

The Palm Canyon collection is made with extruded and cast aluminum for strength and durability and a Espresso frame finish. This 5 piece firepit set features a cast accent design on the back of the swivel chairs along with thick cushions for comfort. The 38 In. square firepit table features a steel firepit bowl and mesh screen along with a distinctive slate colored inlaid ceramic tile top. The other items in the collection include a 2pk Swivel Rocker, 3 piece Balcony Set, 7 piece Dining Set, Rectangular Umbrella, Chaise, and a Side Table.

Prices, inventory, and product information are provided by the merchants and may include any promotional discounts that are not available to all customers. We assume no responsibility for accuracy of price information provided by merchants, but please to any pricing discrepancies so we can notify the merchant. Additionally, sales taxes and shipping costs are not included in listed prices, so please check with the merchant for total costs.

Product specifications and information are obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of product information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. Product reviews are written and submitted by online shoppers to assist you as you shop. They do not reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content of ratings and reviews submitted by users.

Powered by PowerReviews, Inc. ©2011 All Rights Reserved