Print Back

Show

Sort by

Excellent Computer

5.0

"This is an excellent computer. It is so powerful, and quiet. The graphic card is great. I have not had even one freeze-up or problem with this desktop. I just love it. Windows 7 is great. The computer is so versatile. HP is a great brand, with quality computers. It starts up quickly. The price is reasonable. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a great gaming and/or computing experience."

Pros:

• Easy to set up,
  • Good power output,
  • Never freezes,
  • Quiet,
  • Versatile

May 22 2010
M. Harris
New Haven, CT
  • Avid gamer
Full review provided by P.C. Richard & Son

My best computer buy ever!

5.0

"This computer's processing speed is unbelievable. I can run several apps at the same time without any loading issues or application errors. I use my computer to play high end games at their highest settings without any problems. I also love the multimedia apps which are outstanding for work or play."

Pros:

• Easy to set up,
  • Good power output,
  • Never freezes,
  • Quiet,
  • Versatile

May 9 2010
Rico Tech
Pittsburgh, PA
  • Avid gamer
Full review provided by BuyDig.com

The Pavillion Elite

5.0

"I recently bought this computer through Buy[@]. Beach Camera is the company that shipped the computer. I received the computer in a timely fashion. I priced many computers and this one had the best features for the price. I've only had it a short time and so far it is working as expected and I am extremely happy with the product. I run a lot of high ram products and this computer allows me to do that without the programs crashing on me because of lack of memory."

Pros:

• Easy to set up,
  • Good power output,
  • Never freezes,
  • Quiet,
  • Versatile

May 9 2010
Charles
Yuma, AZ
  • Somewhat tech savvy
Full review provided by Beach Camera

The strong, silent type

5.0

"This machine worked fine right out of the box. I haven't gotten into the TV tuner yet, but everything else launched perfectly. The box is quiet, and given the memory and processor speed, it's a whiz. Windows 7 is taking a little getting used to--that happens with every new Windows operating system. Older applications, printers, display are all working great with the 64-bit machine."

Pros:

• Easy to set up,
  • Good power output,
  • Quiet

Mar 24 2010
PattyB
Takoma Park, MD
Full review provided by J&R Electronics

Great Product, Great Speed

★★★★☆
4.0

"Bought this PC and love it. I am a speed freak, so I replaced the Hard Drive with a WD Caviar Blue, 320GB for speed. I use the HD it came with as a backup drive. This is due to the fact that the drive it comes with is not that fast. But as a backup drive it is great. The WD Hard Drive retails for $54 so no big deal. Now she runs really fast. I like that you can eventually upgrade to 16MG RAM. If you need a fast PC, get this one."

Pros:

• Easy to set up,
  • Good power output,
  • Versatile

May 15 2010
Techman
NYC
Full review provided by P.C. Richard & Son

Pavilion Elite E130 - I Love It

5.0

"I have been doing video editing, web design, etc., for about 20 years. I move around the computer fast. This HPE-130f keeps up with my every move. You won't be disappointed."

Pros:

• Easy to set up,
  • Good power output,
  • Never freezes,
  • Quiet,
  • Versatile

Apr 27 2010
Dragonfly
Nokomis, FL
  • Multimedia professional
Full review provided by BuyDig.com

I'm happy

5.0

"This is my second time buying the current "upper end" performance computer for my business. My last purchase lasted ten (10) years. I am extremely happy with this purchase. My landlord has Sat. tv in the office here and the setup from the the box was easy. I have not yet gotten things down to one (1) remote, but I think this can be easily rectifed. The performance of the computeris great. I'm running one new game and the grafics and performance have been flawless. This has to beone of my best technology purchases ever."

Feb 22 2010
BostonSluggo
Milton, MA

So far, so good!

★★★★☆
4.0

"I haven't had this for too long, but it was easy to set up and programs download times were significantly less than my old machine. So far it is extremely stable and has proven a worthwhile investment.

The cpu comes with lots of additions, some of which have no directions for set up and I have yet to have my husband figure them out :)

Overall I am quite happy so far and would recommend it to a friend or purchase another for my husband."

Feb 12 2010
Cariboo
Reno, NV
Full review provided by Best Buy

Greatest Computer I have ever used!

5.0

"Upgraded from a AMD 2.2 and 3 gig of ram to this AMD 3.0 quad 4 with 8gig. It cooks!!!!!! No problems.... Right out of box booted right up... Didn't like the long up dates. It took about 15 mins to set up. Great for the price too! The PCI 1 Gig video card passed all my games. I will see soon when I patch into my 55" LED TV. 5 out of 5.... Hope this helps someone. The same as cash for 3 years helped out too!!!!!!!!! Try it ..."

Feb 27 2010
Ray130
S. A. Texas

Media Center Fast and Full of Features

5.0

"I am using our HD TV as my monitor and the set up was very easy. Streaming Video from Hulu and Netflix over our home wireless network (Netgear Rangemax at 5ghz) works very well. Great computer for editing home movies and photos. However, the documentation on all the features iseems to be lacking. I have had it for a week and still haven't used the remote or figured out all of the audio capabilities."

Feb 22 2010
bigred1stl
Saint Louis, MO

Displaying 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews
pages: 1 2 Next »

Please let us know what kind of issue this is:

Email Address: (required)

We will never publish your email — see our privacy policy

Comments:

or Cancel

You selected:  Single review

HP Pavilion Elite HPE-130f Desktop PC Questions

Have a question about this product? Get answers from the Buzzillions.com community.

Questions and Answers

Provided by J&R Electronics

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.00GHz / 8GB RAM / 1TB Hard Drive / DVD±R/RW / NVIDIA GeForce GT220 / TV Tuner / 802.11AGN / DVI/HDMI / Windows 7 Home Premium

Specification Description
Connection - VGA DB15 Analog Display 1
Connection - Video In / Out
Ethernet Capable Included
Expansion - PCI Express 1 Available
Hard Drive (GB) 1 Terabyte (1000GB)
Hard Drive Capacity 1 TB
style HPE130F
taxable Y
trackingLinkBaseUrl http://www.meijer.com
trackingLinkUri /catalog/

Prices, inventory, and product information are provided by the merchants and may include any promotional discounts that are not available to all customers. We assume no responsibility for accuracy of price information provided by merchants, but please to any pricing discrepancies so we can notify the merchant. Additionally, sales taxes and shipping costs are not included in listed prices, so please check with the merchant for total costs.

Product specifications and information are obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of product information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. Product reviews are written and submitted by online shoppers to assist you as you shop. They do not reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content of ratings and reviews submitted by users.

Powered by PowerReviews, Inc. ©2011 All Rights Reserved