Displaying 1 - 10 of 153 Reviews

never again

by drskas on Mar 30, 2011

★☆☆☆☆
1.0

"If you want a microwave that only last 13 months, buy this one. it has only been installed less than 11 months and it quit heating up. [...] I now have to use the old Sharp microwave in the garage till we get this junk replaced...."  Read Full Review

See more negative reviews

outstanding

"K"

Pros:

• Attractive,
  • Easy to clean,
  • Easy to install,
  • Good power output,
  • Simple controls,
  • Simple display

Oct 8 2014
ed
Elburn, IL

Maytag MMV6180 Microwave

5.0

"IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND HAS SO MANY BUILT IN PROGRAMS THAT COME UP AUTOMATICALLY. . .SOON I'LL BE SMOOTH AT CHOOSING THE COMMANDS. I'M SO IMPRESSED WITH ALL THE WONDERFUL FEATURES THAT WILL MAKE ALL FOODS PREP EASIER AND MORE PERFECT ! I WASN'T AWARE SO MANY FEATURES HAVE BECOME AVAILABLE ON MAYTAGS. . . IMPRESSED.

BIGGEST DISSAPOINTMENT IS THAT WE HAD TO BUILD OUT THE BACK WALL 3/4" SO THAT WE COULD OPEN THE DOOR. . .IT IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER MAYTAG MODELS WITH DOOR swing of only 30inch needed. OUR CABINETS ARE 15" DEEP AND THE DOOR REQUIRES A EXTRA SWING ROOM ON THE LEFT OF ABOUT 1-2" . . .NO INFORMATION OF THIS ON THE SITE DISCRIPTION. . .(Nor from any brands with 1.8 to 2 cu ft. capacity. . . self discovery only by buyer. . . so buyers beware !) wE NEVER GOT AN ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WHEN WE ASKED THE SALES PERSONs NOR even at the MAYTAG SITE. . . Thus we had eXTRA TIME AND EXPENSE TO INSTALL IN OUR HOME. . .But, for this one we think-worth it !"

Pros:

• Professional,
  • Real convection

Cons:

• Not for deep cabinets

Dec 11 2009
Toni who loves to cook
Plymouth,WI

Enormous

5.0

"Documentation is very good. I classified myself as a handyman. I installed the unit myself from start to finish. The unit is quite heavy, I wouldn't recommends lifting alone if there is someone nearby. The installed is very easy, achievable by one person."

Pros:

• Easy to install,
  • Good power output,
  • Quiet,
  • Sleek

Feb 22 2010
whiterabbit
FL
  • Casual cook

Great Oven

5.0

"I searched for two months for this type of oven below $900 range. I asked in many stores and read reviews from many sites. This came in at under $500(on sale) with all the features I wanted. My results with the oven are: Preheats fast, convection cooking is right on. It cuts off time and produces moist meats and nincely browned baked goods. Microwave is one of the fastest so be careful not to get things to hot. I went with the recirculation for the fan and love how it cools at the end. You can set the oven to keep warm if you don't want it to go into the cooling mode. My hubby had it installed in an hour but he's an electrician. It cleans easily inside and out. It was the only oven I found to have both a full size rack for baking and a small round wire rack. Before using the microwave, after use of convection, extend cooling fan time or use pyrex type dish since the stainless interior retains heat. Baking professionally in the past years and as a Grandma/Mom for years makes me a little more demanding. The lights underneath give a good view for your stovetop items. The fan is a bit louder than I am use to but not as loud as my dishwasher. Based on my great results over the past 8 weeks this oven is a winning combination."

Sep 27 2009
Maekbt
Grandma living in South Tennessee/Georgia line.

I love this microwave!

5.0

"This is the most awesome microwave! It is so user friendly. It has all kinds of different quick setting. For example, "dinner plate" that senses when it is heated! It also asks how many pieces of bacon or what size baked potato. If you push something incorrectly, it will prompt for the right answer! It is so easy to keep clean. It has a second rack which I haven't used yet. I love having the microwave over my range and off my counter top!"

Jan 24 2011
Barb the baker
Decatur, AL
Full review provided by goedekers.com

Micro

★★★★☆
4.0

"I bought this product because Consumer Reports had recommended the model just under this. Frankly, I love this microwave. The stainless steel interior is much easier to clean and the sensors seem to heat appropriately. However, if you love microwave popcorn, DO NOT buy this microwave. I have tried both the popcorn setting and manual popping. Both are absolute FAILURES! If you like to get most of the kernals popped, it won't happen even at 5 minutes! Good luck. My $79. GE model does it better!"

Aug 7 2010
shovo
NB, MN
Full review provided by Home Depot

Great unit with lots of options

5.0

"Sales Rep- Michelle Hitt - was fantastic: cross checked for prices for all 4 items we purchased and gave us the best deals. Provided us with forms and copies of receipts for rebates, A very pleasant experience. thank you,"

Pros:

• Attractive,
  • Easy to clean,
  • Easy to install,
  • Good power output,
  • Heats evenly,
  • Simple controls,

Jun 12 2012
na
south elgin, IL
Full review provided by hhgregg

I would buy this product again and again

5.0

"i like this product because it fits my kitchen decor and is very quiet and easy to use"

Pros:

• Easy to install,
  • Quiet

Mar 10 2011
kevin
chicago, IL
  • Casual cook

over the rnge microwave

5.0

"the sliding tray lets you place larger and rectangular dishes without it baning against door. It glides smoother thatn a turntable. displays VERY easy to read."

Pros:

• Attractive,
  • Easy to clean,
  • Easy to install,
  • Good power output,
  • Heats evenly,
  • Love the sliding tray,

Feb 28 2012
shore house
sea isle city, nj

Maytag MMV5208WQ

5.0

"This is a great microwave! Great stainless interior (which is rare to find, durable and worth the cost if you are a heavy user.) Has the best and the easiest features of any model or make that I found. I researched for 3 months before selecting this model. The botton fan which vents the stove top also turns on automatically if you are cooking and the steam, smoke or heat reaches a certain level. Nice feature when you are really have it all burners going and working hard to put a meal on the table. I have owned for 7 months now. Only complaint is that the light bulb on the bottom which luminates the stove burnt out prematurely and difficult to reach to unscrew the shield to change if the space between your stove top and the bottom of the micro. is limited as is mine. But this is an individual concern so should not detract from your selection. An attractive top of the line Microwave! Available in HARD TO FIND, BISQUIT OR BISQUE color and will match other brands off white colors very well!"

Mar 4 2010
Anonymous
Cin, Ohio

Displaying 1 - 10 of 153 Reviews
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Please let us know what kind of issue this is:

Email Address: (required)

We will never publish your email — see our privacy policy

Comments:

or Cancel

You selected:  Single review

Maytag MMV5208WS Stainless Steel Microwave-Range Hood Combination Questions

Have a question about this product? Get answers from the Buzzillions.com community.

Questions and Answers

Provided by J&R Electronics

Maytag 2.0 Cubic Foot Microwave oven-Range Hood Combination. Experience exceptional cooking performance and Maytag brand dependability with this 2.0 cu. ft. capacity over-the-range microwave model. Fits large meals and offers 1,100 watts of cooking power. Features a stainless steel interior. The Wide Glidetray is designed to move back and forth inside the microwave oven for uniform cooking results. Also included, a 300 CFM ventilation fan with charcoal filter that helps remove cooktop smoke and odors. Better built with more power for your cooking needs Stainless steel interior Hidden vent 2.0 cubic foot capacity 1100 watts of power 300 CFM airflow with five adjustable fan speeds WideGlide tray Sensor Cook options Scrolling VFD display Precision Cooking system Precision Touch electronic controls Sensor Reheat Variable power levels Variable speed exhaust fan Oversized turntable Interior light -Features:>/B>-Better built with more power for your cooking needs-1,100 Watts of Power- 2.0 cubic foot Capacity-Precision Cooking System-Reliable Electronic Touch Controls-Display with Digital Clock-Variable Power Levels-Wide Glide Turntable-Interior Cooking Rack- Interior Light-Incandescent Cooktop Light-Cooktop Light Timer-Control Lockout-Filter Indicator Message-Delay-Stop Fan Settings-300 CFM Airflow with 4 Adjustable Speeds- Ductless or Optional Outside Venting-Mesh Grease Filter-Charcoal Odor Filter-Hidden Vent- Width: 29 15/16" Depth: 15 7/16" Height: 17 1/4"

Specification Description
trackingLinkBaseUrl http://www.beachaudio.com
trackingLinkUri /product_info.php?products_id=297677&src=pwr

Prices, inventory, and product information are provided by the merchants and may include any promotional discounts that are not available to all customers. We assume no responsibility for accuracy of price information provided by merchants, but please to any pricing discrepancies so we can notify the merchant. Additionally, sales taxes and shipping costs are not included in listed prices, so please check with the merchant for total costs.

Product specifications and information are obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of product information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. Product reviews are written and submitted by online shoppers to assist you as you shop. They do not reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content of ratings and reviews submitted by users.

Powered by PowerReviews, Inc. ©2011 All Rights Reserved