Print Back

from $59.95

Displaying 1 - 10 of 48 Reviews

Show

Sort by

Excellent for providing arch support

5.0

"The insert is fits comfortably in the dress shoe that I am using it in. Even though it does not cover the entire length of the shoe, the material it is made of keeps it in place throughout the day. I walk pretty fast on my commute to work 20 minutes each way and I have been using these for about 3 months and do not see any signs of wear and tear. I have used the gel inserts sold at the big chain pharmacies to no avail. These birkenstock inserts are shoe miracles for anyone suffering from pinching or piercing pain in their arches."

Jan 8 2013
Kevin
New York City

Saved my feet!

5.0

"I've used this insert, the Birk. insert for casual shoes, and Birk. sandals for 7+ years and I now have no foot pain at all. Prior to that, I had daily foot pain. The insert is sturdy and should last 5+ years. You can move it from shoe-to-shoe so all your shoes feel like Birk. shoes. They do add bulk to the inside of the shoe so be sure to factor that in. Highly recommended!"

Apr 14 2006
Allergy Doc
Modesto, California

Best inserts ever!!!

5.0

"For years, I spent hundreds of dollars on orthotics. I finally came across a dr. who recommended this footbed for relief from platar fasciitis. I've been wearing them for years and get total relief. Thank you Shoebuy.com for offering them."

Dec 3 2005
Mary
Colchester, Vermont

Birkenstock blue footbed

5.0

"These insoles are wonderful! So comfortable, they turn regular shoes into the great feel of Birkenstocks. They seem to fit well into regular shoes with no problem and make all shoes super comfortable. I highly recommend them."

Feb 9 2006
Leslie
Paso Robles

5.0

"I love these insoles. If you suffer from a flat foot, you will learn to love these. I have been having pain in my right foot that almost caused me to quit doing things in life that I enjoy. I have been wearing these for over a week now and it has made major improvements in my feet. They no longer hurt every night. The only bad part of these are having to get used to them. It is ackward at first as they are foreign to your feet. Once you wear them, you won't want to get rid of them."

Nov 29 2006
Anonymous

A product that works - Birkenstock Footbed-Heeled

5.0

"I love this product. It was recommended to me by a shoe store several years ago for issues I had with arch pain, ankle pain, and lower back pain. Since I have used them they have worked like a charm.It is important that you purchase a size that works for you. A mis-sized pair will cause discomfort rather than relief. Also, the relief is not instant, give 3 to 5 days.Buy the right size and you will want them for life."

Nov 19 2008
Happy Customer
Rochester NY
Full review provided by Shoebuy

Saved my life! No Kidding!!

5.0

"I picked these up because my lower back and left leg had been bothering me. The first time I wore them I noticed a big improvement in my leg pain, and after a week, my back was feeling better too! The arch felt unnaturally high and stiff, but I got used to them rather quickly and I'm unaware of them after a short while. I've had custom orthotics in the past that were not this comfortable. I stand continuously for up to 6 hours and my posture and well being are greatly improved."

Jun 27 2006
Nancy Munoz
Goffstown, New Hampshire

Footbeds

5.0

"My mother has these footbeds and talked me into trying them because I am on my feet all the time with my new job. I LOVE THEM! I use them in all my shoes."

Aug 29 2006
A. Pickett
Austin, TX

5.0

"I have a pair of Brooks walking shoes. I considered throwing them out several times because they hurt my feet so much. I originally bought them (May 2007) to go on vacation in Washington, D.C. They made my feet hurt so bad it was unbelievable.I had gone to The Good Feet store to see what they had for arch supports. While I was there I remembered that Birkenstock had arch support inserts and I decided to try to find them.It has taken a little bit of experimenting (e.g., removing factory insole, cutting off the back half of factory insole, etc.) But now the shoes are just wonderful. It is really hard to believe the improvement. I have already recommended the footbed arch support to others."

Nov 17 2009
Ham
Orlando, FL

5.0

"I really like this product. I can actually walk without pain now. I have plantar fasciatis in my left foot and have had trouble walking since last June. I have done physical therapy and have taken steroids for the pain but nothing really helped. Once I put these orthotics in my shoes, it took about a week for my pain to lessen. If I wear them all the time, I have no pain at all when I take my shoes off. I put them in all my shoes and can definitely tell the difference when I don't. I have recommended this product to everyone. I plan on purchasing another pair when these wear out but so far they are as strong and work as well as the first day I started using them."

Jan 28 2009
Lilly
St. Louis, Missouri

Displaying 1 - 10 of 48 Reviews
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Please let us know what kind of issue this is:

Email Address: (required)

We will never publish your email — see our privacy policy

Comments:

or Cancel

You selected:  Single review

Compare With Similar Products

Birkenstock Blue Footbed-Heeled (Unisex) - None Questions

Have a question about this product? Get answers from the Buzzillions.com community.

Questions and Answers

Provided by Shoebuy

Popular style insert provides long term comfort and arch support to any footwear up to 1.5" heels. Contoured arches and deep heel cup can help relieve heel pain and plantar fascitis symptoms. Silk lining absorbs moisture and is hand-washable. Each order contains 1 pair.

Sizing
Feels true to size   100%

Width
Feels true to width   100%

Prices, inventory, and product information are provided by the merchants and may include any promotional discounts that are not available to all customers. We assume no responsibility for accuracy of price information provided by merchants, but please to any pricing discrepancies so we can notify the merchant. Additionally, sales taxes and shipping costs are not included in listed prices, so please check with the merchant for total costs.

Product specifications and information are obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of product information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. Product reviews are written and submitted by online shoppers to assist you as you shop. They do not reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content of ratings and reviews submitted by users.

Powered by PowerReviews, Inc. ©2011 All Rights Reserved