Print Back

Most helpful positive review

good grill pan

by climo on Jun 18, 2012

5.0

"As a bachelor, this is my first pan purchase. Great for dogs, browning meat and reducing fat content, steaks OK, grilled chicken better. The large size and high rims are nice for keeping popping juices away from the cook top, like for bacon. Its large and so perhaps a little getting used to cleaning. The pan has held up well for the past year...."  Read Full Review

See more positive reviews

Most helpful negative review

I purchased this grill ...

by Marie on Oct 30, 2006

★★★☆☆
3.0

"I purchased this grill pan because my previous grill pan (Calphalon) was a little cheaper grade product and I was not happy with the way food stuck to it and remained stuck to the pan.This pan is a step or two up from what I had previously owned; however, after following all of the recomended directions on how to grill with it, I still have food sticking to the non-stick surface and I cannot remove it. Needless..."  Read Full Review

See more negative reviews

good grill pan

5.0

"As a bachelor, this is my first pan purchase. Great for dogs, browning meat and reducing fat content, steaks OK, grilled chicken better. The large size and high rims are nice for keeping popping juices away from the cook top, like for bacon. Its large and so perhaps a little getting used to cleaning. The pan has held up well for the past year."

Jun 18 2012
climo
Orange County, CA
Full review provided by Macys

Highly recommend for family & friends

5.0

"My wife bought me my pan this past christmas and living in the midwest bar-b-queing outside is not very comfortable during the winter months. This pan eliminates all that discomfort. It cooks very evenly, cleans well and you get a true outdoor cooking taste. Plus it cooks meat in the natural juices, you lose that cooking on a grill. The meat comes out moist and tender. I cook meats, veggies, seafood on it. It truly has made the bar-b-que taste much easier to attain. Thanks for putting a great product on the market......."

Pros:

• Durable,
  • Easy to clean,
  • Even heating,
  • Handle stays cool,
  • Maintains heat,
  • Non-stick

Apr 15 2008
Hillbillyd
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
  • Avid cook
Full review provided by Cookware.com

We love this grill pan!

5.0

"We love it because the food always tastes & looks great, excess fat drains away from the food, and it is easy to clean. We live in the Chicago area & when it is freezing outside we don't want to run out into the cold to use our gas grill so this pan is ideal as a substitute for grilling on a gas grill & healthier. They also make a longer pan that goes on top of to burners so you cook larger portions or a piece of fish."

Pros:

• Easy to clean,
  • Even heating,
  • Handle stays cool,
  • Maintains heat,
  • Non-stick

Cons:

• Scratches easily

Jun 3 2008
Cook E. Monster
Highland Park, IL
  • Avid cook
Full review provided by Replacement China.com

Bought it, used it and love it

5.0

"Saw an infomercial and a pan similar to this was being used. Ordered this one and used it the following day. Great for grilling on the side burner of the grill. Food sears nicely. Easy to clean. Should have bought this long ago."

Pros:

• Craftsmanship,
  • Durable,
  • Easy to clean

Jul 25 2008
Butch
Valrico, FL
  • Occasional griller
Full review provided by Pans.com

the best grill pan for this value

5.0

"I Love this pan, its awsome.I make chicken ,fish, beef , patties, U name it I make it. and it makes it mosit and tasty . the grill marks are not that great but they are there.I use it more then I was using other pans.I got it sale for 39dollars and it worth every penny.the clean up is easy.and takes just one quick spray of oil and thats it U dont have to worry about oil at all."

Oct 23 2007
anoosh
md
Full review provided by Macys

I have attended Calphalon ...

5.0

I reccomend this pan to everyone."

Apr 7 2008
Anonymous
North Bay, ON
Full review provided by Cooking.com

Love, Love LOVE this Pan!

5.0

"I've replaced all of my cookware with Calphalon but, before I bought this particular piece, I read the reviews here first. Based on what I read, I bought this pan and I LOVE this grill pan! It's everything the other reviewers say, and certainly lives up to Calphanlon's reputation for excellence. It heats evenly, cleans beautifully with just a sponge and performs wonderfully - steaks, fish, burgers...almost anything you can put on a grill can go into this pan. IMPORTANT NOTE: Follow the manufacturer's directions and do NOT use spray non-stick products (you know what I mean) on this pan. It's not needed - just soapy water and a regular sponge cleans it to a "new" appearance. Treat yourself - especially if you're an apartment dweller or have no access to your grill off season. You will not be sorry!"

Mar 29 2010

Anonymous
North Hollywood, CA

Grilling without a grill

5.0

"I purchased the Calphalon square grill pan for my husband to use. He finds grilling certain items difficult on our large gas grill - small pieces fall into the flame, chicken gets scorched, etc. He has wanted the Calphalon grill pan for some time but found the price a little high for his taste.I took advantage of the price break on Cooking.com to buy the pan as a gift. However, I was the first user so I had a chance to see if I liked the way the product worked. I must say that it was very satisfactory. I grilled lamp pieces cut for kabobs but I just grilled them in the pan. They cooked up without steaming, browned well, and tasted great. I am looking forward to test out salmon steaks next. It also washes easily. I think it is a good product and so far, it does a proper job cooking meat."

Jul 26 2007
Susan
North Hollywood, CA
Full review provided by Cooking.com

I have attended Calphalon ...

5.0

"I have attended Calphalon cooking classes so had the opportunity to try their pans out first-hand. The first time I used the grill-pan I was thrilled with it. What a joy to cook with.I use the pan for gilling (of course) and also for making paninies. You just need something heavy to put on top of your panini. It sure cooked the sandwich up nicely with great flavour.I love using this pan for grilling fillet mignons. They turn out perfect everytime.Clean up is also a breeze. The non-stick coating really is non-stick and a quick wash in hot soapy water and you're done.I wasn't sure how this would work on an electric range with round elements...but my fears were unfounded.The price from Cooking.com is a nice bonus and even with shipping to Canada it was a bargain.I reccomend this pan to everyone."

Apr 7 2008
Brenda
North Bay, ON

Displaying 1 - 10 of 150 Reviews
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Please let us know what kind of issue this is:

Email Address: (required)

We will never publish your email — see our privacy policy

Comments:

or Cancel

You selected:  Single review

Calphalon ONE Nonstick 11" Square Grill Pan Questions

Have a question about this product? Get answers from the Buzzillions.com community.

Questions and Answers

Provided by Cookware.com

Enjoy the taste of summer all year round by making juicy burgers, steaks and meats on this Calphalon grill pan! It even has ridges reminiscent of the outdoor grill marks so your food looks and tastes great and cleanup is a snap!

This Calphalon item is in stock and ready to ship. Any orders placed before 2:00pm EST will ship out SAME DAY!

Features:

• Flawless food release
  • Even delicate foods won't tear when you turn them due to the nonstick surface
  • Enduring nonstick performance -- rigorous testing, simulating years and years of daily use, proves that Calphalon One Nonstick will perform consistently for as long as you cook with it
  • Unmatched durability - engineered with four interlocking nonstick layers for superior durability
  • Heavy-gauge aluminum construction and riveted handles lend additional strength
  • Long handle stays comfortably cool during stovetop cooking
  • Oven safe to 500 degrees F
  • Easy to clean - a quick wipe with a soapy sponge on the interior is all it takes to keep the pan clean
  • Stain-resistant, inside and out

Specifications:

• Dimensions: 11" x 11" x 2"
  • Material of pan: heavy-gauge infused anodized aluminum with with a revolutionary nonstick cooking surface
  • Material of handle: cast stainless steel
  • Not dishwasher safe
  • Recommended utensils: nylon or wood
  • Lifetime Warranty

Warranty Lifetime Limited
Weight 4.2 lbs.
Weight 5
Weight 7

Prices, inventory, and product information are provided by the merchants and may include any promotional discounts that are not available to all customers. We assume no responsibility for accuracy of price information provided by merchants, but please to any pricing discrepancies so we can notify the merchant. Additionally, sales taxes and shipping costs are not included in listed prices, so please check with the merchant for total costs.

Product specifications and information are obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of product information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. Product reviews are written and submitted by online shoppers to assist you as you shop. They do not reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content of ratings and reviews submitted by users.

Powered by PowerReviews, Inc. ©2011 All Rights Reserved