Print Back

My Notes:

Compare
based on 14 reviews

AVENUE WYOB Dream Torsette (Sizes XL/2X)

AVENUE WYOB Dream Torsette (Sizes XL/2X)

14 reviews

Most helpful positive review

good control

by LBN on Apr 27, 2013

4.0

"Just a little uncomfortable under the arms where the garment is cut very high. Still, it controls the core well and smooths under close-fitting clothes, front and back. It does what I wanted!..."  Read Full Review

See more positive reviews

Most helpful negative review

Not great sizing

by Lori on Apr 10, 2012

★★★☆☆
3.0

"Size XL is not plus size-sizing on tag shows seperate sizes for XL, 1X, 2X, 3X, etc. Can't rate til I get the right size!..."  Read Full Review

See more negative reviews

good control

4.0

"Just a little uncomfortable under the arms where the garment is cut very high. Still, it controls the core well and smooths under close-fitting clothes, front and back. It does what I wanted!"

Pros:

• Durable,
  • Figure-flattering,
  • Good support

Cons:

• Uncomfortable

Apr 27 2013

Runs small

4.0

"Considering a plus size website, a 2x would be equivilent to 3x or 4x in department stores, so, with that in mind, I ordered the 2x, since I wear a 1x in tops from this website. Wrong!! It was way too small. I will reorder a 4x and see if I have luck with that. But this shaper seemed to be really durable material, extra strong support than others I've worn, and the quality seemed up to par. I don't know how comfortable it is since I couldn't get it over my thighs, but others I've worn are comfortable enough, after wearing them for an extended period, you will get used to it. If you've never worn one of these, they are a miricle worker, I never go without one anymore. It enhances the bust, while slimming the waist, eliminates muffin top, smoothes back fat, and holds the lower tummy tight (if you have some flabbiness there!) It's a must have in my wardwrobe!"

Pros:

• Durable,
  • Figure-flattering,
  • Good support

May 4 2012
Cher
Anaheim, CA

DREAM IS A PERFECT NAME

5.0

"This was so comfortable it didn't come untucked or ride up I was able to sit and bend I bought the blck I am going to order a couple of more i can't say enough great things about this garmet"

Pros:

• Comfortable,
  • Durable,
  • Figure-flattering,
  • Good support

Cons:

• None

Jun 21 2012
sheshe
north hampton nh

works well

4.0

"Excellent control- the only minus is around the

armholes. I wish they were cut a bit lower under the arms-- somewhat tight there. Still, this garment is worth the price. Washes and dries in the machine well."

Pros:

• Durable,
  • Figure-flattering,
  • Good support

Apr 10 2013

Great Product for the price

5.0

"I have purchase many others like this but this has a great feeling to it and it can be worn under any garment on any day..(to the office or a night out on the town)...wornderful support..."

Pros:

• Comfortable,
  • Durable,
  • Figure-flattering,
  • Good support

Dec 18 2011
MS PANA
MIAMI, FL

Nice body hug!

5.0

"This is the first shapewear that I've purchased and I like it very much. It feels good and you can feel the support without it restricting your breathing! Smooths out those bumps."

Pros:

• Figure-flattering,
  • Good support

Jun 3 2012
Jenn
Bisbee, AZ

Love This!

5.0

"This product has great control, yet it is comfortable. The wider straps don't dig in, and it supports my back. Best of all, I can wear my own bra."

Pros:

• Comfortable,
  • Durable,
  • Figure-flattering,
  • Good support

Apr 24 2012
hayfieldhick
Winchester, VA

works well

5.0

"stays in place! smoothes bulges! It is thick, warm for cool weather... everything I wanted in this style undergarment."

Pros:

• Comfortable,
  • Figure-flattering,
  • Good support

Jan 30 2013
Full review provided by Full Beauty

No figure control at all

★☆☆☆☆
1.0

"Stretchy knit type material. Control top pantyhose would work much better. This item is also way over-priced. Returned it."

Cons:

• Poor support / stability

Jul 11 2012
Crlyn
St. Louis

Not great sizing

★★★☆☆
3.0

"Size XL is not plus size-sizing on tag shows seperate sizes for XL, 1X, 2X, 3X, etc. Can't rate til I get the right size!"

Cons:

• Sizing is inaccurate

Apr 10 2012
Lori
Wisconsin

Displaying 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews
pages: 1 2 Next »

Please let us know what kind of issue this is:

Email Address: (required)

We will never publish your email — see our privacy policy

Comments:

or Cancel

You selected:  Single review

Compare With Similar Products

AVENUE WYOB Dream Torsette (Sizes XL/2X) Questions

Have a question about this product? Get answers from the Buzzillions.com community.

Questions and Answers

Provided by Avenue.com

Wear your own bra with this plus size torsette with firm control on your tummy, waist and back. Soft, plush fabric with elastic free support and moisture wicking outer and liner fabrics.  Flexees® by Maidenform®.

• Firm control torsette tank with 2-ply control panels on tummy, waist and back.
  • Nylon/Elastane. Hand wash. Imported.
  • Approx. 24" long
  • Refer to Flexees® by Maidenform® Size Chart.

Women’s plus size WYOB Dream Torsette by Maidenform® & plus size shapewear in sizes XL & 2X.

Sizing
Feels too small   17%
Feels true to size   83%

Width

Prices, inventory, and product information are provided by the merchants and may include any promotional discounts that are not available to all customers. We assume no responsibility for accuracy of price information provided by merchants, but please to any pricing discrepancies so we can notify the merchant. Additionally, sales taxes and shipping costs are not included in listed prices, so please check with the merchant for total costs.

Product specifications and information are obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of product information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. Product reviews are written and submitted by online shoppers to assist you as you shop. They do not reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content of ratings and reviews submitted by users.

Powered by PowerReviews, Inc. ©2011 All Rights Reserved