Print Back

Displaying 1 - 10 of 83 Reviews

Show

Sort by

Most helpful positive review

The BEST addition to ANY closet!

by JeanaM on Mar 24, 2010

5.0

"Height: 5' 5" Size: 10 Bust: 34 DD Figure: Curvy Complexion: Pale I took a chance at purchasing this dress online. The model in the picture looks so stunning that I had to give this a try. I can not believe how much I am happy with this dress. There are a few things that I will note about the dress that I wanted to know when reading reviews. So here they are: The dress feels INCREDIBLE. The fabric has some goo..."  Read Full Review

See more positive reviews

Most helpful negative review

Very nice

by Cotton50 on Jun 18, 2012

★★★☆☆
3.0

"The dress is elegant, but I didn't keep it b/c it didn't look as good as other black dresses that I ordered...."  Read Full Review

See more negative reviews

Very nice

★★★☆☆
3.0

"The dress is elegant, but I didn't keep it b/c it didn't look as good as other black dresses that I ordered."

Jun 18 2012
Cotton50
Full review provided by Macys

The BEST addition to ANY closet!

"Height: 5' 5"

Size: 10

Bust: 34 DD

Figure: Curvy

Complexion: Pale

The dress feels INCREDIBLE. The fabric has some good weight to it so that it fits your body perfectly without being to clingy to show any imperfections. When I first saw this dress I was concerned it would almost fit like spandex but it does not.

The bust fits perfect! It is sexy yet shows no cleavage which was really a big concern for me since I am a busty DD and I do not prefer to show cleavage.

The length was another concern. I didn't want a dress that was too short yet I didn't want a longer dress for summer. After reading a few reviews and seeing the length measurements I decided to get a size 10P instead of a regular hoping that it would be the perfect length. I am glad I made this chancy decision. The regular size sits about mid calf and my size P sits right at my knee for the length I was seeking. If you want to show a little more leg then I really suggest trying a Petite.

Like all the other reviews say....It really can be dressed up or down. I am pairing it with silver clutch/shoes and it is striking! I can't wait to get all dolled up and wear it!

The color is pretty much Exactly like the picture and is becoming a popular color. I see why after trying this on. It really looks great on any skin tone.

Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!"

Mar 24 2010
JeanaM
Chattanooga, TN

EVAN PICONE MARYLIN DRESS

5.0

"RECEIVED THIS DRESS TODAY 5/24/11. THIS DRESS IS JUST GORGEOUS AND THE DETAIL AND THE FIT AMAZING. IF ANYONE NEEDS A DRESS FOR A WEDDING OR COCKTAIL PARTY OR FOR ANY OCCASION. PERFECT!!!"

May 24 2011
JOSIESTORE
NEW YORK
Full review provided by Macys

After trying on literally ...

5.0

"After trying on literally over 2 dozen dresses in the store for my 40th high school reunion, I decided to buy this dress online, based on the many glowing reviews it received. It is GORGEOUS; the purple is so flattering, the empire waist and flowing skirt hide one's less attractive middle, and I received many compliments on it. My 25 and 30-yr-old daughters RAVED about how it looked on me and they tell me the truth! I'm so pleased with this dress that I plan to purchase the Marilyn cap-sleeve dress as well. Another plus is that my racer-back bra worked beautifully with the halter dress and the coverage was perfect...sexy enough, without showing too much. HIGHLY recommend this dress!"

Aug 18 2009
tennisfiend
La Canada, CA

Perfect fit!

5.0

"I was looking for an evening dress to wear to a function at the end of the month. I recieved this dress last week and absolutely love it! It is a great fit for me. I am 5' 10" and curvy (36, 32, 42) and this dress flatters in all the right places. It accentuates a small waist and flows nicely over the hips. Love, love , love this dress! Tried it on for my fiance and he approved too ;-)"

Oct 12 2010
Navycorpsman
New Jersey

Great classic dress

★★★★☆
4.0

"A very forgiving dress and is a great fit even for those of us who are clearly not a D+ (as many have written about). My dress came tiered in the skirt and I'm not sure I would have ordered the dress had I known this. I didn't see this in the description nor does this dress appear tiered in the picture. This dress might not be a keeper despite how nice it is."

Oct 23 2010
ItsOnlyMe
Cleveland, OH
Full review provided by Macys

THIS IS THE BEST DRESS ...

5.0

"THIS IS THE BEST DRESS EVER MADE!!!!I ORDERED IT ONLINE AND AS SOON AS I RECEIVED IT I TRIED IT ON RIGHT OUT OF THE SHOWER (NAKED) WITH NO SUPPORT HOSE OR GIRDLES OR A BRA.I AM 5'3 AND 130 POUNDS,WITH THREE KIDS I USUALLY NEED A LITTLE HELP IN THE GUT AREA.BUT NOT WITH THIS DRESS.IF YOUR A FULL C CUP OR EVEN A D THE NECKLINE IS PERFECT! IF YOU ARE UNDER 5'5 YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE IT ALTERED BUT THE DRESS IS NOT COMPROMISED WITH THE ALTERATIONS.CHECK THE SIZE CHART AND TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS.THE DRESS IS VERY TRUE TO SIZE! THANKS AGAIN EVAN PICONE!"

Aug 11 2009
MOM1215
COVINA,CA

I love this dress!!!

5.0

"I have many little black dresses in my closet. Many that I have never even taken the tags off of or worn because I am not sure I like them or feel comfortable. This one is by far the most flattering and comfortable one. And the price was great too. My husband loved it and he doesn't care so much about clothes. I am a size 4-6 I got the 6 and it looks perfect. Great for a curvy girl that wants to show off toned arms and shoulders. I tried it on without and bra and it's acceptable due to the cut of the dress, but I think the right bra would make it even better. If anyone has a recommendation for great bra (T back probably) please let me know. I may get it in blue now. The black is just stunning. Great for a night out and maybe for work with the right jacket or sweater and lower heeled shoes.

I also order some INC pants that are great but they do run a bit big so I will buying the smaller size in them.

I was missing half of my order (the lingerie) when the dress came after 4 days but Macy's promptly sent it out as soon as I noticed and let them know. Great clothes and great service. First time buying clothes online other than shoes. Very Happy!"

Mar 23 2011
JKfromLA
Los Angeles, CA
Full review provided by Macys

I bought this dress to ...

5.0

"I bought this dress to wear to a wedding. It is FABULOUS!!! I am a very curvy 5' 8", 36DD and this dress provides more than ample coverage and is still very sexy. Sooo flattering!!! I was hesitant to order online I bought the size 12 in Grape Mist, and it's a perfect fit. Runs true to size. It isn't too clingy, covers my tummy bulge. The fabric is fluid, not too light or heavy, you could wear this easily with a wrap in cooler weather. The color is gorgeous. Every woman needs to own this dress!!"

Aug 14 2009
MetroLady
Boston, MA

Gorgeous Color & Incredibly Flattering

5.0

"I love this dress! It hits my knees in just the right place so I am not cut in half as other dresses can do. The dress really does hide all of my flaws and accentuates everything on my body I like. I also love that the dress is able to keep the girls from falling out which happens more often then not. My only issue with the dress is that the material makes it almost seem like a winter dress but I'm sure paired with the right shoes and light sweater no one else would say the same."

Apr 10 2009
JustDance
Woodinville, WA

Displaying 1 - 10 of 83 Reviews
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Please let us know what kind of issue this is:

Email Address: (required)

We will never publish your email — see our privacy policy

Comments:

or Cancel

You selected:  Single review

Compare With Similar Products

Evan Picone Spruce Pleated Halter Cocktail Dress 10 Questions

Have a question about this product? Get answers from the Buzzillions.com community.

Questions and Answers

Provided by Bergners

Sleeveless with a deep V-neck Pull-on styling Polyester/spandex Imported

Prices, inventory, and product information are provided by the merchants and may include any promotional discounts that are not available to all customers. We assume no responsibility for accuracy of price information provided by merchants, but please to any pricing discrepancies so we can notify the merchant. Additionally, sales taxes and shipping costs are not included in listed prices, so please check with the merchant for total costs.

Product specifications and information are obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of product information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. Product reviews are written and submitted by online shoppers to assist you as you shop. They do not reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content of ratings and reviews submitted by users.

Powered by PowerReviews, Inc. ©2011 All Rights Reserved