Print Back

Sort by

great curls

★★★★☆
4.0

"I wanted to get a clipless curling iron but didnt want to spend 100+ then i came across this one and at first im not going to lie i thought i was going to return it because i bought the conair infiniti curling wand i hated it so i returned that too but i was very wrong. i have medium to long hair and very straight and i was in a rush to try it before i left i did my whole head in under 10 mins. the bad thing is that it doesnt tell me when its fully heated or it did and i was just in a rush to even realize it. and for a beginner to the clipless curling wand i only burned myself once. :)"

Pros:

• Easy to use,
  • Effective

Cons:

• Complicated controls

Mar 30 2011
diane
Rockville, MD

Love it

5.0

"i love the curling wand. curling irons leave kinks in my hair from the clamps, and hot curlers just don't work for me. this is the first time i could get amazing waves. my hair is very long and very thick, and it would never hold a curl for more than a couple hours. after using the curling wand, my waves stayed perfect all afternoon and night, and all the next day. it took a while for me to get use to wrapping my hair around the wand, but once i got the hang of it, it was so easy to use."

Pros:

• Easy to use,
  • Effective,
  • Good value

Apr 12 2011
shipoopie
va

Love It!!!!!

★★★★☆
4.0

"I was so glad I found a 1" Curling wand at such a good price, but was a little worried that I would not have good results. I decided to buy it anyways because I could always return it. Went home and tried it out and I loved my hair. I put easy to use and complicated to use as a pro and con because for me it was complicated to use at the beginning, but once you use it over time it becomes easy to use.It doesn't have a stand at the bottom of the wand so it can stay put but its a minor issue. It heats up to 430 Degrees which I love. You cant tell when its heated up all the way because the light doesn't flicker or anything but as long as you wait 2 minutes or less you will be fine. I have already recommended this wand to my roommates and friends. If your not too sure how it will work on your hair just give it a try as you can always return it and it will not hurt to try it. I normally do no write reviews for anything but I had to write one on this wand because I think people deserve and honest opinion."

Pros:

• Curls stay in a long time,
  • Easy to use,
  • Effective,
  • Gentle,
  • Good value

Cons:

• Complicated controls

Apr 14 2011
Bertha
Antioch, CA

Love It!!!!!

5.0

"I was soo happy to find a 1" curling wand for such a good price. I was a little worried that it might not give me the results I wanted, but I took a chance and bought it because I figured if I didn't like it then I could always return it. The curls are super cute and it does not take that long to curl your hair which I love. My roommate even commented on my hair and how much she liked it. The curls really look soft and bouncy and the first time I used it I did not put hairspray in my hair and the curls lasted all night and the next day they had fallen a little bit but they still looked amazing. My hair is really stubborn when it comes to curling it with a normal curling iron, but with this wand they last a long time and I don't even have to use hairspray. I like the fast heat up and easy to use. It comes with a heat protecting glove which is great. The one thing that I did not like about it was that it does not have a stand at the bottom so when you put it down it does not touch the surface you have it on, but this is just a minor issue. The curls last a really long time because it heats up to 430 degrees."

Pros:

• Easy to use,
  • Effective,
  • Good value

Apr 13 2011
Bertha
Antioch, CA
Full review provided by Ulta

Hair like a Victoria's Secret Model!

5.0

"This iron gives your hair beautiful, smooth, sexy waves! A must have for anyone who wants to change up their look and have hair like the models in magazines! Takes a little practice but it is well worth the effort!"

Pros:

• Easy to use

Apr 10 2011
Mandy
Charleston, sc

Amazing wavy curls!

5.0

"This wand is amazing! It's easy to use, heats up quick and curls fast. I section off my hair and curl for 8seconds and the curls last over 24hrs (+hairspray). I get TONS of compliments about my hair and even bought 2 more for family members. I'm using this on my wedding day to curl my hair and my bridesmaid hair. It leaves beautiful, shiny waves. Good to use for any hair length.

But obviously, with any heating product, the more you use it the more damage it'll do to your hair."

Pros:

• Curls last 24hrs more,
  • Easy to use,
  • Effective,
  • Good value,
  • Heats up fast

Feb 5 2012
I want WAVY hair
Irvine, CA
  • Beauty conscious
Full review provided by drugstore.com

Amazing clipless curling iron!

5.0

"I was a bit nervous to try this because the quality of less expensive curling irons tend to not get very hot. This one is amazing though! Great price, curls fast! Heats up faster than any curling iron I own. Highly recommend this curling!"

Pros:

• Easy to use,
  • Good value

Jun 22 2011
Make-up Jungle
California

Best tool EVER!

5.0

"It is so easy to use, just grab a section of hair, wrap it away from your face, and presto! A perfect loose curl!"

Pros:

• Easy to use,
  • Effective,
  • Fast,
  • Long lasting curls

May 18 2011
ldegnaro
Phoenix, AZ
  • Survivalist / minimalist

Displaying 1 - 8 of 8 Reviews

Please let us know what kind of issue this is:

Email Address: (required)

We will never publish your email — see our privacy policy

Comments:

or Cancel

You selected:  Single review

Compare With Similar Products

Pro Beauty Tools Curl Wand Questions

Have a question about this product? Get answers from the Buzzillions.com community.

Questions and Answers

Provided by Ulta

Get texture and instant curls with this flipperless curling iron by Pro Beauty Tools.

Specification Description
Copyright PRO Beauty Tools™
Product Details Curl Wand™ Easily creates glamorous curls & waves in seconds. As Seen on TV. Curl like a PRO. Wrap hair for instant curls and texture. Flipperless Design. Simply wrap hair around barrel for modern curls and texture. Features: 24K Gold barrel for frizz-free, long-lasting, shiny curls Heats up to 430°F for instant results Direct heat for hard-to-style hair Rapid Heat Recovery for consistent performance Heat Protective Glove included Revolutionary Heat Zone Technology™ Independent heat zones provide multiple heat combinations for uniquely shaped curls and waves (patent pending). The product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on the carton due to continuing product improvements. Made in China
sku 229401
skuprice 29.9900
style PBIR1876
taxable Y
trackingLinkBaseUrl http://www.meijer.com
trackingLinkUri /catalog/

Prices, inventory, and product information are provided by the merchants and may include any promotional discounts that are not available to all customers. We assume no responsibility for accuracy of price information provided by merchants, but please to any pricing discrepancies so we can notify the merchant. Additionally, sales taxes and shipping costs are not included in listed prices, so please check with the merchant for total costs.

Product specifications and information are obtained from third parties, and while we make every effort to assure the accuracy of product information, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. Product reviews are written and submitted by online shoppers to assist you as you shop. They do not reflect our opinions. We take no responsibility for the content of ratings and reviews submitted by users.

Powered by PowerReviews, Inc. ©2011 All Rights Reserved